I am currently in the final countdown of my current job (and yes... it is a reference to that great hair-band song). (enter song here... ha ha)
On Jan. 28th I will say goodbye to the Monday through Friday, daylight hours job and the people I've worked with for seven years. I am starting a different job for one of the hospitals we currently do work for. I am excited about the possibilities. I am sad to say goodbye to some pretty amazing people. It is bittersweet.
My schedule (after the 2nd week) will be a rotating night-shift. That is something different that I am willing to take the challenge on. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's the Final Countdown...dah nah nah naaaaah...dah nah nah nah nah...LOL! You know, my entire blog is a tribute to Europe :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment